We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of March 24, 2014
- Drake Younger’s name will be Joey Splashwater when he debuts on NXT. The original plan was to use this name for Solomon Crowe when he first arrived but he argued that a Bitcoin specialist would be way more cool.
- Tonight’s RAW hashtag of #RuhROHRAW is a celebration of both Scooby Doo and Ring of Honor. Cesaro, Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan are scheduled to face Scooby, Shaggy and Fred in a Fight Without Honor on a future Hanna Barbera special.
- Garrett Bischoff was recently banned from all Universal theme park rides due to using an expired TNA employee discount card.
- In an effort to continue pushing the envelope, the Samuel Shaw character is set to introduce a bestiality fetish. Once finished with Christy Hemme, Tigre Uno and The Wolves are next on his love list.
- Stacy Keibler is pregnant with her first child. The baby’s father has stated that he’s skeptical of the pregnancy and is scared she’s going to show up one day with a baby carriage full of 8X10’s of Shawn Stasiak.
- Lance Storm licks psychoactive toads.