We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of September 22, 2014
- Zack Ryder was caught trying to get in the Rosebud bunny suit so he could be on TV.
- Kane has taken up the hobby of making and collecting model airplanes. His original love was flying RC planes but couldn’t ever get them off of the ground because he kept accidentally killing their momentum.
- Brad Maddox is desperately in search of another cave so WWE management will remember he exists for at least a day.
- TJ Perkins is demanding TNA sell blue testicular cancer shirts to combat WWE and their pink breast cancer charity shirts to stick it to misandry.
- The current plan is to induct SpikeTV into the TNA Hall of Fame next year.
- Taz isn’t watching WWE PPVs and he wants you to know about it.
Get The REAL Hottest News In Wrestling. How? Click Here to Find Out!
- PWG is looking to book Shane Strickland in a tag team with either Ricochet, AR Fox, ACH, Rich Swann or Cedric Alexander.
- Chris Jericho may be done with WWE for the time being but we can confirm he will stay in character.
- Lance Storm thinks Marvel character Wolverine is named “X-Man.”