We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of May 25, 2015
- The Big Show has his own e-cigarette vaping liquid coming out later this year. This smoky and warm flavor will be called The Big Blend and taste like cinnamon and tree bark.
- NXT star Baron Corbin was recently asked what he would do if he could do anything in the world. His answer was “I’d probably follow Papa Roach around as they tour.”
- Taz has called his friends in WWE asking if Becky Lynch‘s new hair color is a sign he will be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year.
- TNA fans are upset that Dixie Carter accidentally emailed nude pics of Eric Bischoff to Dave Meltzer and Destination America is canceling Impact because of it.
- Mike Tenay doesn’t know what the fuck is going on.
- Josh Mathews was kicked out of his apartment building due to neighbors complaining about how often he screamed at his laptop and iPhone about how much money he makes.
- Chris Jericho‘s Twitter, Instagram, podcast, and tattoo artist were all hacked recently by someone trying to ruin his reputation.
- Eric Bischoff has been trying to get someone to leak his nudes for years now. Controversy creates cash.
- Lance Storm uses a garden hose to remove fattening BBQ sauce from meat at barbeque themed family occasions so everyone lives a longer life.