We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of March 23, 2015
- Dean Ambrose recently bought a 1978 Pontiac Trans Am. He won’t let anyone ride with him and calls it “The Bad Boy.”
- The Wrestlemania 31 set will be a huge computer screen. The plan is to have it glitch and lock up on Roman Reigns face early on in the night so that he is always in view.
- Chris Jericho and Triple H are conducting a “Freaky Friday” experiment about “smart mark perception.”
- Kurt Angle wrote into his new TNA contract that he must be given one world title reign or be allowed to do three moonsaults off steel cages per year.
- TNA had promised all of their wrestlers a bonus. The bad news is it ended up not being a bonus check. The good news is that the they will never get wet again since they now all have old Willow umbrellas.
- James Storm is currently perplexed about his own damn luck.
- Lucha Underground has banned Vince Russo from their tapings after Russo was spotted hiding in a casket during the recent main event Casket Match.
- Kevin Nash is hosting his own public Wrestlemania party. Three cigars is the price of admission and everyone is encouraged to help him shape his goatee.
- Lance Storm is celebrating his birthday next week by having a silent book club party with all you can eat tofu-cakes.