News for The Week of March 16, 2015
- Vince McMahon always pitches angles involving Jim Ross getting beat up or made fun of until someone reminds him that he is still not back with the company.
- Seth Rollins threatened to tweet out more nude photos of WWE employees if Jimmy Jacobs wasn’t hired.
- There is a clause in every contract for popular indie wrestlers who sign with WWE that says they must pose for selfies with Triple H at least twice a month.
- TJ Perkins/Manik is protesting Women’s History Month by using the women’s restroom all month.
- Matt Hardy claims that he and his brother will soon make Impact Wrestling a “weekly can’t miss product.” Word from backstage is that Jeff Hardy has been recording voice-overs for his thoughts and Matt Hardy’s hair has been braided.
- Disgruntled TNA office employees put orange peels in Taz‘s mailbox to piss him off.
- PWG is the first wrestling promotion to have a 4 star average match rating by Dave Meltzer.
- After years of pressure Tony Schiavone is finally working on creating his own brand of BBQ sauce.
- Lance Storm can only be contacted via AIM chat.