We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of June 15, 2015
- Zack Ryder is thinking about going back to the one-legged tights to stand out since he is getting more work lately.
- WWE is trying to convince Michael Bay to let Sheamus carry around his MITB briefcase when filming scenes in the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.
- Dean Ambrose spent the day knocking food off of tables at the local mall’s food court.
- Billy Corgan pitched the idea of painting the X Division title green to symbolize the financial greed in the “dirt sheet” industry and the danger of star ratings.
- Dixie Carter is ready to debut her final plan to make TNA more money: A brand new collector’s edition Dixie Carter doll.
- Mike Tenay shows up to TNA offices every day and just loiters around asking about Don West.
- Taz‘s original name for his Tazmission submission move was “The Razmataz.”
- Sting was seen practicing his Scorpion Death Drop on a huge stuffed bear that was dressed as a biker.
- Lance Storm sells Aldo Montoya masks at local shows.