[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of July 7, 2014
- The Miz was furious about how his return was booked last week. To get back at Vince McMahon he “forgot” to say the phrase “WWE Universe” for one sentence during a radio interview.
- Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes will re-form their tag team and wrestle as themselves on Halloween.
- Big Show has been fired and reinstated 8 times in the last year.TNA
- Since becoming Executive Director of TNA, Kurt Angle has been wearing the same clothes he wore as Smackdown GM in 2004.
- Austin Aries got into a fist fight with Shawn Stasiak because he used to wrestle under the name “Meat.”
- Rockstar Spud’s suits continue to get the highest fashion ratings on Impact.
- Leaked documents from Global Force Wrestling indicate that the company might be a real thing.
- Gabe Sapolsky is considering releasing a Summer Of Gabe DVD featuring a montage of his most popular tweets.
- Lance Storm rubbed a potato against a neighbor’s car doors and stuck his key up the exhaust pipe as a rib.