We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for the Week of July 20, 2015
- To help bring back some of his old “attitude” The Big Show has been cutting off one shoulder strap from all of his attire.
- WWE is considering replacing the “butterfly” Divas Championship with a new belt called “the Women’s Empowerment title” featuring a giant photo of Stephanie McMahon‘s face on it.
- The Ascension have been trying to get Vince McMahon to notice them by showing off when he is around backstage. Last week, they did the “going down a fake flight of stairs” trick in front of his window to try getting a laugh from him.
- Bully Ray wants Velvet Sky to cut a “shoot promo” on her hatred of transgender people to “get ECW heat” and “pop a rating” next TV taping.
- Dixie Carter has told WWE that she would sell the TNA library to them for a role on Total Divas. WWE declined the offer.
- Bram actually keeps trying to resign from his TNA contract but he has poor reading comprehension skills.
- Roderick Strong can’t get a shot in NXT because WWE thinks he’s Davey Richards’ tag team partner.
- NJPW has realized that there are flaws in the G1 Climax schedule this year and look to repair it next year by booking more tag matches and making the tournament last for four months.
- Lance Storm is buying tickets to both ROH and NXT during Summerslam weekend but plans on attending neither.