News for The Week of January 12, 2015
- Fandango has been listening to Careless Whisper on repeat ever since he realized his “new and improved” gimmick wasn’t helping him.
- Dolph Ziggler, Ryback and Erick Rowan are terrified of management and fans forgetting their existence to work a work into a shoot.
- Luke Harper claims his shirts aren’t getting dirtier. It just looks like that because he started buying off-white tank tops.
- Mike Tenay’s show will feature all of the action that the TNA production team misses during the live broadcast of Impact.
- Manik gets a bonus every time he says something ridiculous on social media.
- Even Big Show thought Eric Young‘s heel turn was pointless last week.
- WWN Live is planning to unify the EVOLVE and DGUSA championships only a year or two after DGUSA ended.
- AIW has announced Shannon Moore for an upcoming event to show they do not discriminate against people with body ink.
- Lance Storm is boycotting #BoycottRAW.