News for the Week of October 12, 2015
- Roman Reigns will be on a future episode of Superstar Ghost Stories talking about the time the ghost of The Rock raised his hand after the Royal Rumble.
- Dean Ambrose sticks chewed gum under every desk he encounters.
- Kane, The Big Show, and Mark Henry all sit around roasting the younger talent every night and give each other high-fives constantly.
- TNA plans to respond to James Storm joining NXT by bringing back Chris Harris.
- To get more traction on the internet TNA will start displaying memes on the green screen behind Josh Mathews.
- Jason Hervey (the annoying brother from Wonder Years) has been lost inside the Impact Zone for the last year.
- Eric Bischoff is pitching Lucha Underground to hire him as a Donald Trump-like babyface character.
- Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan did a podcast together and somehow managed to make it the most boring thing.
- Lance Storm sells dead goldfish to unassuming children under the belief the fish are sleeping.