We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of February 4, 2013
- People within WWE continually debate whether Kane is more boring with or without the mask.
- In an effort to further stop the fans from cheering Dolph Ziggler, he is scheduled to form a tag team with The Miz soon.
- The latest idea is for Sting to come in as the new Raw GM. One writer was overheard admitting that they have no creativity.
- An unnamed TNA writer is writing the Sam Shaw character based off his fetishes. Current plans have Sam Shaw doing “things” with a pie by May.
- Female wrestler “Alpha Female” debuted at the recent TNA tapings. No word yet if this is a new wrestler or just Monty Brown returning in a wig.
- Kurt Angle is lost in the UK and no-one can find him.
Who is responsible for all of your woes? Find out here!
- All WWN shows will now be in HD despite the prospect of everything being in virtual reality by the time the DVDs actually come out.
- Lance Storm has a pet rock.