We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of April 29, 2014
- Ric Flair thought he was auditioning for Legends’ House during his segment with Evolution on last night’s Raw.
- The sirens in Cesaro‘s new peculiar WWE theme is meant to lead to a Scott Steiner vs. Cesaro posedown at Summerslam.
- Dean Ambrose lost the U.S Championship and has been carrying around a replica for months. This is the reason he never defends it on televised events anymore.
- Someone “swerves” us and turns heel on IMPACT this week.
- TNA officials have been looking to bring in a mini version of Tigre Uno named Bebé Tigre.
- Someone “swerves” us and turns heel on IMPACT next week.
Watch Dusty Rhodes try acting like a dog here! Click now!
- The Wrestling Retribution Product has hit a peak in their progress and has pushed up their release date to late 2019.
- Wrestling forum mainstay “crippler420” has caused somewhat of an awakening among the wrestling community by his revelatory post saying “wwe is entretainment. aiw is real restling.”
- Lance Storm illegally records 3D films in movie theaters and uploads them to torrent sites in an attempt to frustrate folks who watch pirated material.
BREAKING! CM Punk favorited a tweet!