We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of October 13, 2014
- Dolph Ziggler’s fall-back plan is to be a sponsored tweeter for @Midnight.
- Roman Reigns threw a “Get Well” cake in the trash because it had pink flowers on it.
- With John Cena’s selection for the WWE 2K15 soundtrack announced, we can confirm that his taste in music is as good as his taste in shorts.
- TNA is scouting to find a shady charity run by corrupt people to one up WWE working with Susan G. Komen this month.
- Mike Tenay hides orange peels in Taz‘s car to rib him.
- While TNA may be going through hard times, they are happy that the number of illegal streams for their shows is at an all-time low.
- Michael Elgin has been tweeting any and all baseball players who were active during the 1994 MLB Strike for character advice on his angle quitting ROH.
- Kurt Angle has no clue where he’s going to end up.
- Lance Storm cried during The Walking Dead season premiere and he is NOT ashamed.