We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of May 11, 2015
- Vince McMahon fell in love with podcasts when he was a guest on Steve Austin’s and wants to start his own where he discusses current events. Close friends say they are constantly telling him this is a bad idea.
- Pepsi is no longer sponsoring anything WWE related after Roman Reigns insulted their logo being used in the form of body art.
- Triple H stands in front of his wardrobe for about three hours before every show debating on if it is time to bring the denim and leather combo back.
- Dixie Carter is filming a reality show about how long she can ignore reality.
- TNA had lost all interest in getting Bully Ray back until they saw him in a WWE ring in January.
- To make up for canceling their China tour, TNA is looking to sign Chyna to a long term deal.
- Chris Jericho is trying to secure some new gigs starring in The Expendables 5, hosting Redneck Island 2, and selling t-shirts with the word “WHAT?” on it.
- Taz tells everyone he thinks was born after 2000 that he used to have a cartoon character based on him.
- Lance Storm is very passionate about the outcomes on those celebrity lip sync shows.