We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of June 8, 2015
- Vince McMahon kept calling the cast of Entourage “The Backstreet Boys” but no one would correct him.
- Triple H has been hard at work putting together a photo album full of his best sefies.
- WWE is looking to make NXT more Wonderful, Wacky and Noble in the near future.
- Austin Aries was close to agreeing to a new deal with NXT but became disgruntled before he signed the contract. Aries now plans to re-sign with TNA in July and become disgruntled in August.
- Velvet Sky will be debuting her new catchphrase “Gimme a heck yeah” on the next episode of Impact.
- Billy Corgan recently worked a deal that allows TNA to use the Hole song “Doll Parts” for Taryn Terrell. In related news, Courtney Love is now the highest paid female talent in TNA.
- Garett Bischoff stated he missed yesterday’s “Legends of Wrestling” show due to a “tummy-ache” and it has absolutely nothing to do with being terrified of Scott Steiner.
- Hulk Hogan claims he was in line to take over for David Letterman at one point.
- Lance Storm’s favorite thing about selling merch is filling out paperwork.