We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of June 30, 2014
- Randy Orton wasn’t bleeding last night. That was just his latest edgy tattoo.
- John Cena will continue to search for new and ridiculous ways to carry around two title belts.
- Jim Ross is going to passive aggressively insult Bray Wyatt‘s heel character work on his podcast this week.
- Some people in TNA still think Magnus is champ.
- Garrett Bischoff still wears his Aces & Eights jacket.
- TNA is expected to promote the six-sided ring to a member of the creative team within the next few weeks.
- Crackle is looking to air Global Force Wrestling to boost it’s subscribers.
- Yahoo! is not going to pick up The Wrestling Retribution Project.
- Lance Storm has seen Transformers: Age of Extinction four times already.