We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of June 23, 2014
- Cody Rhodes getting a niche gimmick with no legs is said to be Kevin Dunn‘s rib on him having a wife in NXT.
- Management is trying to convince Bad News Barrett to inform the locker room how much worse their pay structure is going to be with the WWE Network changes.
- Dolph Ziggler has given up on his hair because WWE has given up on him.
- Jeff Hardy was Willow all along.
- Tommy Dreamer traveled to last week’s Impact in his canoe. His infinite stream of tears creates a constant and deep body of water underneath him at all times. The boys in the back jokingly call it “Lake Inferior.”
- TNA management is currently debating whether they should copy WWE, 90’s WWF, WCW, ROH, ECW or WWECW going forward.
- Jim Ross is going to say ROH talent needs to slow down and sell more on his podcast this week.
- DGUSA will be releasing DVDs of all past shows before their next live event.
- Lance Storm is deathly afraid of the color orange.