News for The Week of July 13, 2015
- Xavier Woods had The Big Show on his YouTube channel to play some video games but WWE wouldn’t allow the video to be posted as Big Show heavily vaped and cursed through the entire session.
- Management are going back and forth on which match Bray Wyatt should interfere in at Summerslam.
- John Cena’s rally towels make for a great regular towel when sewn together.
- Roddy Piper trashing Steve Austin is a work in Piper’s hopes of teaming with his son, The Rock and Undertaker vs. Austin, Hulk Hogan, Triple H and Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania 32.
- Josh Matthews is worried about the name of his podcast being downgraded from Men’s Lifestyle Aficionado to Men’s Lifestyle Associate after being seen wearing sweatpants in a K-Mart.
- Jim Ross tried to get Chris Jericho kicked off PodcastOne after finding out Austin did the same to Piper. It didn’t work out for him.
- Something may or may not have happened to someone and we may or may not have an update. REFRESH for more information.
- To combat WWE working with Arrow’s Stephen Amell, TNA went after Charlie Cox who responded with “I may play Daredevil but even I can see this is a risk I shouldn’t take.”
- Lance Storm collects cracked egg shells.