We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of February 10, 2014
- The Wrestlemania 30 Sign was ushered out of WWE’s live event on Saturday by security after flipping off a number of people who were pointing at it.
- Vince McMahon recently watched and loved Paul Blart: Mall Cop. He wanted to review it but couldn’t find “Rotten Potatoes” on his “damned Apple internet contraption.”
- Randy Orton is currently in WWE’s dog house. Don’t feel too bad for him because the McMahon’s dog house is bigger than most American apartments.
- The Great Muta is scheduled to wrestle at Lockdown vs. the guy who played Fake Sting in WCW.
- To make it even more dangerous, TNA is looking into making the Lockdown cage out of bones and barbed wire and are even thinking about having Claire Lynch return to be the special guest referee for the match.
- Bully Ray continues to think that wearing a Motorhead hoodie makes his character come off like a ‘dangerous loner’, rather than a ‘confused dad’.
- Jeff Jarrett recently bought a yacht to house all of his unused guitars.
- Ken Shamrock has reached out to Ring of Honor about wrestling for the company. No, seriously. Still no update on the dream scenario of Steve Blackman joining Dragon Gate: USA.
- Lance Storm litters.