News for The Week of December 23, 2014
- Instead of traditional Christmas bonuses, WWE Superstars and Divas were given Roku boxes and vouchers for Roman Reigns and/or John Cena merchandise.
- Sheamus doesn’t know what the fuck is going on with his facial hair.
- There was a quite a scene caused at the recent WWE Christmas party over Santa hats that were handed out. Vince McMahon threw his drink all over an intern because his hat wasn’t “long enough” which led to every employee walking up and throwing their drinks on the same intern in support of McMahon.
- CM Punk is getting a tattoo of something weird and obscure as a Christmas gift to himself.
- CM Punk has been hard at work trying to find a way to draw X’s on his MMA gloves without the ink smearing.
- No word yet on what CM Punk‘s new yearly hairstyle will be as we get ready to enter 2015.
- Various 2nd tier independent wrestling promotions are trying to gain popularity by starting a “Boycott RAW” movement. WWE’s fans are responding by boycotting knowledge of this existing.
- Destination America is working on announcing four more TNA shows to air on their network so they can have one TNA show for every day of the week.
- Lance Storm licks candy canes and puts them back on the Christmas tree when it loses the taste.