We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of September 8, 2014
- Vince McMahon wants to use more relevant celebrities on WWE programming. Jerry Springer was his first pick. In the coming weeks he hopes to also have Burt Bacharach, “that one band with the top hat guy,” and “pop singer, Kathy Perry.”
- Damien Sandow doesn’t know who he is anymore.
- Jerry Lawler refers to his shirts as “fancy.”
- TJ Perkins is pitching a new superhero gimmick of a rough around the edges Lakers fan who stands up against misandry in the wrestling world.
- TNA taped three shows this weekend that you’ll never watch.
- TNA is looking to advertise on podcasts after seeing how Stamps.com revolutionized the stamps industry by advertising this way.
- Michael Elgin used the paperwork meant to renew his work VISA as a paper ball in a game of homemade baseball.
- Lucha Underground is aiming to be “The modern day Wrestling Society X.”
- Lance Storm thinks The Meltzer Driver is just Dave Meltzer‘s chauffeur.