News for The Week of September 15, 2014
- Current word going around backstage is that Jerry Springer has turned down all offers from WWE to return because he feels that being involved in the Bella Twins storyline any more will damage his reputation.
- WWE is unsure if to turn Dolph Ziggler‘s character into the heel who gets cheered or keep him as the completely unlikeable babyface.
- In case his WWE career doesn’t work out, Tyler Breeze’s fall back plan is to try and become the third Young Buck.
- Bound For Glory is in a few weeks and has less TNA employees advertised than Chikara‘s King of Trios this weekend.
- In a shocking turn of events, Spike TV is considering offering TNA’s weekly time slot to Vince Russo‘s video podcast.
- Out of desperation and stress, Dixie Carter has been reading from The Book Of DILLIGAF that she found in the pile of old props at TNA HQ.
- Mike Quackenbush pays Delirious to wear his mask at all times during ROH shows despite not having an on-screen role.
- Steve Borden has been seen at small town fairs and festivals painting faces for five dollars.
- Lance Storm is planning to throw dog poop at doors and light eggs on fire this Halloween as part of a master prank.