We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of September 1st, 2014
- With many within WWE realizing that NXT Takeover II will be more entertaining than WWE Night of Champions, Kevin Dunn has declared a “Code Red.” No one knows what this means but he keeps saying it and can not stop sweating.
- Vince McMahon can’t tell the difference between Goldust and Stardust.
- Rey Mysterio’s campaign to be freed of his WWE contract continues to fail. Latest word is that he threatened to return with no mask and little horns glued to his head if they do not let him out of his contract.
- Kurt Angle continues to work for TNA despite sending Vince McMahon photoshopped pictures of them hugging with “Remember When?” written on it every week.
- Low Ki is waiting another month before he starts refusing to lose matches.
- Mike Tenay is cashing in his Bingo winnings in an attempt to buy TNA.
- Delirious is considering taking over the ROH Twitter in full character to improve spelling and grammar on the account.
- Alberto Del Rio is really happy about being able to wear scarves again.
- Lance Storm is boycotting all charities and blocking anyone who has ever donated to one.