We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of October 6, 2014
- Ryback will be returning as Wryback. Both as an ode to his wry Twitter humor and a shout out to his ironic fans on Wreddit.
- There will be a week-long celebration to commemorate the legacy and history of Smackdown before JBL won the WWE title.
- Hulk Hogan was asked to quit bringing luggage with him when he’s at WWE events. The reasoning behind this is that WWE officials are tired of Hogan smuggling Ed Leslie in to pitch Brutus Beefcake return angles.
- Bound For Glory is this Sunday in Japan featuring Samoa Joe vs. Low Ki vs. Kaz Hayashi and 7 or 8 matches you don’t care about.
- If TNA does have to close its doors, the final main event is already planned to be a cardboard cut-out of Christopher Daniels vs a cardboard cut-out of AJ Styles.
- Taz saw a giant orange pumpkin at TNA headquarters and cut a 20 minute promo on the office secretary about the importance of protecting a gimmick.
- We can exclusively report first hand that The Young Bucks stole the show, had the biggest pops and sold the most merch at FWE Wrestling this weekend.
- Global Force Wrestling’s second PPV will be a Jeff Jarrett documentary.
- Lance Storm loves AMC’s The Walking Dead but has a slight complaint that “plodding would be a more accurate description for the dead rather than walking. No big deal but it really grinds my gears.”