We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of October 20, 2014
- The WWE creative team have been throwing shows together at the last minute due to spending too much time trying to figure out what costume they want Hornswoggle to wear next.
- Vince McMahon is looking into the possibility of having The WWE World Heavyweight Championship actually appear on a show before 2015.
- WWE is desperately rushing to find a way to make sure they’re responsible for Randy Orton‘s RKO Vine meme jumping the shark.
- Taz continues to ask Netflix for residuals of Orange Is The New Black‘s financial success.
- John Gaburick wants it to be known that he has not contacted CM Punk or any other wrestlers you’d want to see to appear in TNA.
- Trying to save money, TNA no longer hires catering services. Instead, Dixie Carter walks around with a sack of candy and tells the wrestlers “you can only have one so choose wisely.”
- NJPW is very interested in bringing in Matt Taven, The Briscoes and just about anyone in ROH not named Michael Elgin.
- Chris Jericho is currently writing his fourth book which will cover his time writing the previous three books.
- Lance Storm loves ebola.