News for the Week of November 9, 2015
- Vince McMahon is blaming all of his roster problems on the Millennials.
- Wrestling fans are still trying to decide whether they’re hoping to be disappointed in Finn Balor not being in the WWE Championship tournament or not being a partner of Undertaker and Kane.
- WWE used all of their yearly special effects budget on animating the low-resolution lightning bolts for Bray Wyatt. This has forced them to cancel the CGI dancing zombies they had planned for Kane’s Wrestlemania 32 entrance.
- TNA’s next shows are actually in Indiana. Talent is very upset after preparing for a 15 hour flight and expecting a fascinating life experience.
- Austin Aries is disgruntled about something.
- TNA have been working to figure out a new order to air the matches from the World Championship Series for a second World Championship Series without it being noticeable that they are recycling the same content.
- New Japan is considering having a two-ring setup for their big shows so everyone in the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship matches has a place to stand.
- Taz is looking to get a daytime talk show so people will for sure not call what he does a podcast.
- Lance Storm doesn’t get the appeal of koalas or red pandas.