We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for the Week of November 9, 2015
- Vince McMahon is blaming all of his roster problems on the Millennials.
- Wrestling fans are still trying to decide whether they’re hoping to be disappointed in Finn Balor not being in the WWE Championship tournament or not being a partner of Undertaker and Kane.
- WWE used all of their yearly special effects budget on animating the low-resolution lightning bolts for Bray Wyatt. This has forced them to cancel the CGI dancing zombies they had planned for Kane’s Wrestlemania 32 entrance.
- TNA’s next shows are actually in Indiana. Talent is very upset after preparing for a 15 hour flight and expecting a fascinating life experience.
- Austin Aries is disgruntled about something.
- TNA have been working to figure out a new order to air the matches from the World Championship Series for a second World Championship Series without it being noticeable that they are recycling the same content.
- New Japan is considering having a two-ring setup for their big shows so everyone in the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship matches has a place to stand.
- Taz is looking to get a daytime talk show so people will for sure not call what he does a podcast.
- Lance Storm doesn’t get the appeal of koalas or red pandas.