News for the Week of November 4, 2013
- WWE announced that they will be putting out a web series about WWE Superstars as kids going to camp. Camp WWE was described as an “irreverent adult comedy.” We can confirm this means that it will have a lot of fart jokes.
- Hey, remember Wade Barrett?
- Having previously established a ban on the donation of all Zack Ryder t-shirts, Goodwill are now doing the same with Dolph Ziggler merchandise. A spokesperson for Goodwill stated that they had reached a critical mass of garish purple and pink t-shirts with nonsensical slogans and there were only so many they could stock in their stores.
- Rumors of Billy Corgan purchasing TNA Wrestling are running wild. If finalized, a source says he plans to add his ‘Bullet With Butterfly Wings’ song lyrics “The world is a vampire, sent to drain” to any footage that shows Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff.
- Hey, remember Kenny King?
- AJ Styles has begun defending the TNA World Heavyweight Title in other promotions, but none of the ones you actually care about so whatever.
- Having viewed the first two episodes of ‘But I’m Chris Jericho!’, The Wrestling Observer is considering adding Chris Jericho vs. comedy to their “Worst Worked Match of the Year” year end award category.
- Hey, remember Matt Hardy?
- Lance Storm handed out raw celery to children trick or treating in Calgary this Halloween.