News for The Week of November 25, 2014
- John Cena saw a bully picking on a kid. Someone else stopped the bully but John Cena was sure to shake that person’s hand afterwards.
- Roman Reigns’ next shirt will be just have the word “bitch” written on the front. It will be distasteful but bought by a lot of people.
- With Big Show turning heel, creative is trying to figure out a way to turn Kane into a face.
- TNA has announced they will be moving to Destination America. Many people’s first destination after reading the news was Google to see if that was a real channel.
- Robbie E and Brooke Adams made the final 5 of The Amazing Race. They likely didn’t win the grand prize money because Robbie E was seen selling 8×10’s at a Brooklyn church gym a month ago.
- Abyss will be getting a new mask once TNA starts filming again. The new one will have horns as he will be presented as The Demon Abyss.
- ROH action figures will be available in 2015 but you have to sign a contract when purchasing and won’t be allowed to share them with anyone else.
- New Japan Pro Wrestling is developing a game for smart phones. It will be better than WWE 2K15.
- Lance Storm insists it was the fake Sting from the nWo that attacked Triple H at Survivor Series.