News for the Week of November 2, 2015
- Despite being corrected many times Vince McMahon firmly believes Tyler Breeze is Dolph Ziggler’s younger brother.
- WWE is so pleased with the anticipation fans have for the Survivor Series partners of Undertaker and Kane that they’re writing in Big Show for one of the spots.
- Bubba Ray Dudley has been banned from bringing up Velvet Sky to any WWE officials backstage.
- Taryn Terrell is opening a church to save all the souls lost in TNA.
- Josh Mathews demanded all trick-or-treaters wear masks and told anyone who complained about it to tag executives on Twitter.
- Crazzy Steve has returned to working at the circus part-time for better pay.
- Drew Gulak dressed as Timothy Thatcher and Timothy Thatcher dressed as Drew Gulak for Halloween.
- Leaked scripts from season two of Lucha Underground have many worried as it appears they are moving towards using CGI instead of wrestlers dressed up like various animals and mythical beasts like in the old days.
- Lance Storm once tried to spit his gum in the air and hit it like Mr. Perfect did. It landed in Major Gunns‘ hair.