We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of November 10, 2014
- WWE is trying to figure out a way to put John Cena‘s face and logos on other wrestlers’ t-shirts without hurting their feelings.
- While Roman Reigns taking acting classes has been widely reported on, it should be noted that The Miz was told to take HVAC classes to learn how to get heat.
- Chris Jericho is being paid in scarves and vodka to work the WWE European tour. Word is that he also negotiated the Grumpy Cat deal.
- TNA has reached out to TweetSecret in hopes of generating buzz by being the first ever show available through the service.
- Bobby Roode is the current TNA champion and Taz thinks you’re a fucking disrespectful asshole if you don’t care.
- Kurt Angle doesn’t care what channel TNA is on as long as he can moonsault off cages in 2015.
- CM Punk will be writing a Thor comic, with reports stating that the story will see the God of Thunder walk out on the Avengers after being forced to wrestle Curtis Axel for three months straight.
- Tommy Dreamer is advertising a “big surprise” for House of Hardcore this weekend. It’s just The Sandman.
- Lance Storm wishes there were more television shows and films about zombies.