[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of May 4, 2015
- WWE is looking to do more free months of the WWE Network in the future for new subscribers. The months they are looking at are May, June, July, September, October, November, December, February, and March.
- Jack Swagger is pitching to be Neville‘s tag team partner as “The Man Everyone Forgot.”
- Kane was kicked out of a bowling alley over the weekend after setting the concession stand on fire during a fit of rage over a cold hot dog.
- Wrestling podcast hosts have started hiring actors to play made-up indie wrestlers so they don’t have to interview the same people as other hosts.
- Ric Flair is starting a new podcast on CBS. Everyone involved thinks this is a great idea and nothing bad can come from it.
- Congrats to Talk Is Jericho on being the first podcast inducted into the “Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club.”
- Billy Corgan put the entire TNA creative team to sleep by reciting some poems he had written for inspiration before his first meeting began.
- Global Force Wrestling will be having a press conference to confirm Global Force Wrestling is really a thing.
- The comic movie character Ultron was based off Lance Storm.