We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of May 2, 2016
- Triple H has been hiding because he is embarrassed of the recent NXT shows and tapings.
- Following the news of Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon running Raw together, their sibling Hornswoggle will return very soon to gain control of Smackdown.
- To get ready for his match with Kalisto at Payback, Ryback studied National Geographic tapes about flies for tips on agility.
- Alex Riley is pitching an NXT Civil War storyline where he plays a combination of both Iron Man and Captain America with all the foreign talent playing ethnically stereotypical villains.
- Don West will be doing voice overs for NXT television effective immediately.
- Eric Young saw people turning on NXT so he signed a deal just to be able to defend it on Twitter.
- ROH is no longer allowing grilled cheese sandwiches in their venues unless it was made between 2004-2008.
- Scott Steiner’s Shoney’s restaurant is in trouble after corporate found out that he had added the word “Freak” before every item on the menu.
- Lance Storm‘s favorite member of the Hart Foundation was Jim Neidhart.