We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of May 18, 2015
- Sheamus and his facial hair jewelry are becoming a very big problem when dealing with airport metal detectors.
- Writers are pitching ideas for Seth Rollins to start wearing denim and have a female bodybuilder manager.
- Vince McMahon is very high on Kane and wants him in every Raw segment at least once.
- Steve Austin is planning to Stone Cold Stun and pour beer on a light up jacket during his next live WWE Network podcast.
- Ric Flair will be interviewing Bret Hart on his podcast this week where they backtrack and pretend they don’t hate each other.
- Taz will debut a puppet co-host on his podcast soon. He will also be the voice of this puppet.
- Dixie Carter imagines Spike TV execs, Destination America execs, and Dave Meltzer when she kills innocent deer in her free time.
- Even though Bully Ray is extremely scared of the internet he doesn’t get rid of it because he “likes the Youtubes.”
- Lance Storm refuses to eat crab at restaurants unless they provide proof it is from Boston.