News for The Week of March 3, 2014
- To combat future disruptive fan chants at RAW and PPVs, WWE is going to dub in sound of Ryback singing karaoke.
- The ghost emoji had it’s lawyer issue a cease and desist letter to Dolph Ziggler for using his likeness in tweets. The ghost emoji said “I’d rather die again than be associated with those atrocities.”
- Zack Ryder has concocted a plan to stand behind the Chicago audience so that when they turn their backs on the ring he’ll be what they are looking at.
- The Great Muta is going to spit green mist in the eyes of everyone in attendance during the Gunner vs. James Storm Lockdown match so there are no negative reviews.
- Kurt Angle was recently seen telling anyone who would listen that he is going back to WWE in September when his TNA contract ends, all while doing moonsaults in excitement.
- Willow, who had previously been living in a hollowed-out tree, was forced to move into an abandoned haunted house when his tree-mates kicked him out after his umbrella accidentally sprung open which then knocked over his opened cans of paint, flooding the tree.
- Jimmy Jacobs plans to start a new heel faction soon.
- Stacy Keibler had to call the cops on Matt Hardy after he showed up at her house looking for his brother Jeff.
- Lance Storm only eats the ends of Oreos and throws away the center.