News for The Week of March 2nd, 2015
- Curtis Axel’s momentary brush with relevance may have gone to his head. Just last week he spent all of his life savings on having a lot of Axelmania t-shirts made thinking he could triple the money spent in sales.
- The Big Show and Kane continue to convince Vince McMahon that they are the future of the business.
- The Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 31 featuring Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler will feature a glass ceiling that raises any time either man climbs the ladder.
- As a cost cutting measure, many TNA wrestlers are requesting to have their heads shaved in storylines to avoid paying for haircuts.
- While most of 2016 remains a mystery for TNA we can confirm that One Night Only: Cardboard Memories is planned. The theme will be cardboard cut-outs of past TNA stars standing in the ring for an hour while the lights flicker.
- Tazz is trying to sue all popular orange juice brands.
- Chris Jericho will be in Sharknado 3.
- Chris Jericho is opening a ProWrestlingTees store.
- Lance Storm hates the Harry Potter series because “sticks can’t break the laws of science.”