We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of March 2nd, 2015
- Curtis Axel’s momentary brush with relevance may have gone to his head. Just last week he spent all of his life savings on having a lot of Axelmania t-shirts made thinking he could triple the money spent in sales.
- The Big Show and Kane continue to convince Vince McMahon that they are the future of the business.
- The Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 31 featuring Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler will feature a glass ceiling that raises any time either man climbs the ladder.
- As a cost cutting measure, many TNA wrestlers are requesting to have their heads shaved in storylines to avoid paying for haircuts.
- While most of 2016 remains a mystery for TNA we can confirm that One Night Only: Cardboard Memories is planned. The theme will be cardboard cut-outs of past TNA stars standing in the ring for an hour while the lights flicker.
- Tazz is trying to sue all popular orange juice brands.
- Chris Jericho will be in Sharknado 3.
- Chris Jericho is opening a ProWrestlingTees store.
- Lance Storm hates the Harry Potter series because “sticks can’t break the laws of science.”