News for The Week of March 28, 2016
- Roman Reigns‘ confidence has been rumored to have fallen so much that he doesn’t know who to refer to as a “bitch” anymore.
- Kane and JBL have been pitching a political debate between the two men for a live WWE Network special. As of last word Vince McMahon’s response was “I need to know how many fart jokes they can fit in before I greenlight anything.”
- Zack Ryder has been trying to stay away from anything that could somehow wake him up from this dream he thinks he is in.
- Baron Corbin has been extensively studying the careers of Finn Balor, Shinsuke Nakamura, Austin Aries and Samoa Joe so he doesn’t accidentally refer to one of their past wrestling promotions correctly.
- Elias Samson has been absolutely terrified all month worrying that his spot on TakeOver: Dallas is just a very cruel April Fools prank.
- In a horrible turn of events Mojo Rawley has found himself not hyped just days before hitting the road to Dallas, Texas. Sources close to him claim he is on an emergency Monster Energy drip at this time.
- Al Snow offered to work for free if TNA allowed him to trash “internet wrestling fans” on television.
- Taz is planning on appearing at Wrestlemania with a megaphone to call Jericho out from the stands. He wants to set things straight once and for all and has decided this is the perfect time to do it.
- Lance Storm has told friends in NXT, ROH and CZW each that he will be attending their Wrestlemania weekend Friday shows taking place at the same time. He will really be in his hotel room organizing his suitcase for Monday morning.