We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of June 16, 2014
- The WWE locker room’s morale is said to be at an all-time high with The Miz away.
- Eva Marie asked Natalya if Kevin Hart was a member of the Hart wrestling family.
- There are talks of Sheamus dying his hair teal.
- TNA is looking to hire an extra “z” for Crazzy Steve.
- Matt and Jeff Hardy will reunite at the NYC Impact TV tapings as “Cold Blooded Matt and Warm Blooded Willow.”
- In a continuation of a forgotten angle, TNA plans to have a drunk Brother Runt return at the Team 3D HOF induction and vomit on their plaques.
- Global Force Wrestling will continue on even if no one seems to be interested.
- CM Punk was in discussions to join CHIKARA but talks ended due to Mike Quackenbush demanding he give up his name and wear a mask at all times.
- Lance Storm twisted his ankle running to an ice cream truck in hopes of ordering “an ice cream cone without the ice cream.”