News for The Week of June 16, 2014
- The WWE locker room’s morale is said to be at an all-time high with The Miz away.
- Eva Marie asked Natalya if Kevin Hart was a member of the Hart wrestling family.
- There are talks of Sheamus dying his hair teal.
- TNA is looking to hire an extra “z” for Crazzy Steve.
- Matt and Jeff Hardy will reunite at the NYC Impact TV tapings as “Cold Blooded Matt and Warm Blooded Willow.”
- In a continuation of a forgotten angle, TNA plans to have a drunk Brother Runt return at the Team 3D HOF induction and vomit on their plaques.
- Global Force Wrestling will continue on even if no one seems to be interested.
- CM Punk was in discussions to join CHIKARA but talks ended due to Mike Quackenbush demanding he give up his name and wear a mask at all times.
- Lance Storm twisted his ankle running to an ice cream truck in hopes of ordering “an ice cream cone without the ice cream.”