We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of June 1, 2015
- Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose keep buying each other beer despite forgetting to drink it every time.
- Fans are frustrated with WWE’s use of Wade Barrett making the King of the Ring winner look like a joke. In related news, Barrett will continue to wear a crown and walk around with a royal scepter.
- John Cena is in search of a new barber after his last haircut was clearly a “fifteen year-old cut” when he specifically asked for his usual “twelve year-old cut.”
- Bram doesn’t even understand how his TNA contract works.
- Bob Ryder was spotted throwing eggs at ROH’s live show venues this weekend.
- Mike Tenay still doesn’t know what the fuck is going on.
- Jim Ross poured BBQ sauce on himself and walked out upon seeing Dalton Castle when attending a ROH show in OKC.
Vince Russo doesn’t actually post anything on the Internet himself. He has a complex automated bot that posts on his behalf using a database of words he uses often. This is why it seems that Russo doesn’t make sense a lot of the time.
- Lance Storm believes the experience would be better if WWE played live commentary over a loud speaker at televised WWE shows.