We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for the Week of July 27, 2015
- WWE is looking for a Danny DeVito impersonator for Triple H’s Wrestlemania 32 entrance which will be based off of the 1988 Arnold Schwarzenegger film Twins.
- Dean Ambrose purchased a vending machine with his WWE Films paycheck so he can practice the art of kicking it until a soda can falls out.
- With roster cuts seemingly taking place in the near-future, much of the lower-card talent have ditched their phones. Sting is making a lot of cash by letting them send messages via his bird.
- TNA creative meetings have been taking place at an Applebee’s bar over the last two months.
- Bully Ray walked out of TNA when they refused to agree to a contract clause of free FM radios and a Blockbuster membership card.
- Josh Mathews wears bell-bottoms and chain wallets in his every day life.
- Sources say CHIKARA still runs shows despite being less present than when they pretended to go out of business.
- Matt Striker has been banned from Reddit for being “too unlikable.”
- Lance Storm thinks Adam Sandler is misunderstood.