News for The Week of January 5, 2015
- Those close to Natalya are worried that her eating a pot brownie will lead to her trying out harder types of brownies such as German chocolate or red velvet.
- Billy Kidman started the small “Roman sucks” chants on RAW a few weeks ago to celebrate his birthday.
- Rapper RiFF RAFF continues to tease a WWE appearance. Nothing is official as Triple H is still scouring the internet to see if this signing would help him get another fruit basket.
- TNA re-signed Jesse Godderz, Mr. Anderson and many other wrestlers that you’d assume were already signed if you actually cared about them.
- Destination America will be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame at the next Bound For Glory.
- Kurt Angle is very excited to moonsault off the cage at TNA’s Lockdown tapings this week.
- Chris Jericho will be moderating a debate between Eric Bischoff and Bruce Prichard for RF Video. Fans will be unable to press charges unless they know which of the listed names pick-pocketed them.
- Mick Foley really believes he is turning into Santa Claus.
- Lance Storm doesn’t think Shinsuke Nakamura is extraordinarily sexy.