We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of January 5, 2015
- Those close to Natalya are worried that her eating a pot brownie will lead to her trying out harder types of brownies such as German chocolate or red velvet.
- Billy Kidman started the small “Roman sucks” chants on RAW a few weeks ago to celebrate his birthday.
- Rapper RiFF RAFF continues to tease a WWE appearance. Nothing is official as Triple H is still scouring the internet to see if this signing would help him get another fruit basket.
- TNA re-signed Jesse Godderz, Mr. Anderson and many other wrestlers that you’d assume were already signed if you actually cared about them.
- Destination America will be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame at the next Bound For Glory.
- Kurt Angle is very excited to moonsault off the cage at TNA’s Lockdown tapings this week.
- Chris Jericho will be moderating a debate between Eric Bischoff and Bruce Prichard for RF Video. Fans will be unable to press charges unless they know which of the listed names pick-pocketed them.
- Mick Foley really believes he is turning into Santa Claus.
- Lance Storm doesn’t think Shinsuke Nakamura is extraordinarily sexy.