News for The Week of February 9, 2015
- Triple H has been working with a goldsmith for his Wrestlemania entrance attire. This year he plans on riding a golden mechanical dragon to the ring.
- Reading Dolph Ziggler‘s tweets caused WWE to immediately pull the plug on plans of a Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan Wrestlemania match.
- Bubba Ray continues to show up to WWE events thinking he is signed to a long term deal but no one has the heart to tell him otherwise.
- To make the stakes even higher TNA is looking to hold the 2016 Lockdown event in an actual jail.
- Dixie Carter can’t choose between TNA doing a tacky publicity stunt referencing Kanye West or Iggy Azalea right now.
- Don West looks up TNA’s information once per month and laughs while lighting a cigar.
- CHIKARA celebrated National Amateur Camera Operator Day by putting masks on their most popular Instagram followers and letting them record the show.
- Jim Ross sent Josh Mathews a package of his sauces as a way to make-up for their argument online. Mathews poured them all out fearing that they were past their expiration date.
- Lance Storm keeps a calculator on him at all times because he doesn’t trust cashiers.