We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of February 9, 2015
- Triple H has been working with a goldsmith for his Wrestlemania entrance attire. This year he plans on riding a golden mechanical dragon to the ring.
- Reading Dolph Ziggler‘s tweets caused WWE to immediately pull the plug on plans of a Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan Wrestlemania match.
- Bubba Ray continues to show up to WWE events thinking he is signed to a long term deal but no one has the heart to tell him otherwise.
- To make the stakes even higher TNA is looking to hold the 2016 Lockdown event in an actual jail.
- Dixie Carter can’t choose between TNA doing a tacky publicity stunt referencing Kanye West or Iggy Azalea right now.
- Don West looks up TNA’s information once per month and laughs while lighting a cigar.
- CHIKARA celebrated National Amateur Camera Operator Day by putting masks on their most popular Instagram followers and letting them record the show.
- Jim Ross sent Josh Mathews a package of his sauces as a way to make-up for their argument online. Mathews poured them all out fearing that they were past their expiration date.
- Lance Storm keeps a calculator on him at all times because he doesn’t trust cashiers.