We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for the Week of February 15, 2016
- Vince McMahon is donating all money Titus O’Neil will lose in his suspension to Donald Trump‘s campaign.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson is working on a twenty page paper on why Stardust is not realistic because an alien would dominate pro wrestling.
- The Big Show has some heat backstage after cutting a face promo on the second Tuesday of February. It is clearly stated in his contract that he is a heel on the first Friday, second Tuesday, and entire last week of every month.
- Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo and Jim Cornette all see potential in Alex Riley.
- A reality show has been pitched for the WWE Network featuring the ghosts of Bill DeMott and Bull Dempsey haunting The Performance Center.
- The most recent NXT roster cuts were to free up money for Baron Corbin to finally have a motorcycle to drive during his entrance.
- A group of fans are starting an online movement to boycott all future films starring The Rock because his Instagram picture wearing a Lucha Underground shirt “might be a spoiler.”
- There have been claims that TNA stole various high school student’s band names by naming a stable “The Decay.”
- Lance Storm rips the tag off every pair of $700 jeans that Chris Jericho purchases before he can try them on.