We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of December 28, 2015
- WWE has banned New Day Unicorn Horns backstage after Ryback stuffed one down his pants to impress someone and injured himself.
- Big Show intentionally planned to take off most of December so he wouldn’t be forced to wear a diaper for New Year’s Eve promos.
- As of right now the plan is to have Triple H (Paul Levesque) return and win The Royal Rumble. Keep in mind that plans change but the last thing I heard was that this was like, you know, the plan for The Royal Rumble. If this happens, which as of the last time I talked to anyone there it was going to, Triple H will face the champion at WrestleMania 32 in Dallas in a match for that championship belt.
- Vince McMahon is ready to call Mojo Rawley up to the main roster but he isn’t sure about “that tag team partner of his.”
- Ric Flair has called WWE offices claiming he got lost multiple times this month when realizing he was the only wrestler in the bar after shows.
- Hulk Hogan is planning to attend the WWE Hall of Fame by wearing his Mr. America mask.
- Jim Ross thinks TNA podcast guests are transitioning the conversation to soda when talking about their new television network.
- Taz tried watching Star Wars: The Phantom Menace for the first time over the weekend but turned it off after they kept calling them “pod racers” and not “radio racers.”
- Lance Storm is ignoring all “Happy New Year” messages because he doesn’t believe in the concept of years.