We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of December 14, 2015
- Ryback has had a wire and pulley system installed at his home gym so he can practice his high-risk maneuvers safely.
- WWE is making private Slammys to award Roman Reigns as “Most Handsome” and “Best Grimace.”
- Shawn Michaels stated that Dolph Ziggler needs to find his own identity. Ziggler took the words to heart and is now trying to draw his own emojis.
- Sheamus is considering saying “no” to WWE officials for the first time in his career when being pressured to wear his “Sheamus 5:15” shirts at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles press tours.
- The Miz is looking to do a Halloween themed movie next year as he is worried he is starting to be typecast as a Christmas movie actor.
- Ric Flair plans to spill vodka on Dewey Foley‘s paperwork as revenge for Mick Foley having an opinion about Raw.
- Hulk Hogan is trying to get a job in Lucha Underground as the American soldier shown in the trailer.
- Leading scientists say that there is a 98% chance that Chris Jericho will get a tattoo on his face within the next two years.
- Lance Storm is pitching a dream match at Wrestlemania between the League of Nations and the Un-Americans.