We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for the Week of August 31, 2015
- Triple H is extremely proud and ecstatic about Seth Rollins hitting his “Chyna-stage” before turning 30.
- How little Dolph Ziggler cares can be gaged by how dark his hair is.
- Damien Sandow keeps trying (and failing) to date various Divas hoping a part on Total Divas will lead to him being on Raw again.
- To combat former teammate Seth Rollins feuding with both Sting and John Cena at the same time, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose are excited about the opportunity to work with Braun Strowman.
- Lana’s current style is based off of Pauly Shore in the film “Son-In-Law.”
- Zack Ryder and Heath Slater have been taken into police custody three times in the last month due to reacting poorly to odd real life scenarios because of paranoia from the show Swerved.
- Max Landis loved PWG BOLA Night 1 but HATED Nights 2 and 3 because sequels are unoriginal and take away from charming originals.
- Taz tried disguising himself as Sting to get backstage at Raw for scoops since that is what journalists do. He was turned away immediately.
- Lance Storm keeps feeding Bryan Alvarez incorrect information because he is secretly working as a mole for another wrestling website that provides inside scoops.