We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of August 25, 2014
- Hulk Hogan is still training for one final match. Last week numerous reports came in that he was spotted jogging along a beach in Florida chanting “I still got it” and simulating fake crowd noise by cupping his mouth and making a “caaaaahhh” sound.
- The loser of the Jack Swagger vs. Bo Dallas feud will literally be buried in a doghouse.
- Vince McMahon is down on Adam Rose because he thought he was doing a “really bad Willy Wonka impression.” Creative was extremely baffled by this but ultimately decided it would be best to agree with him.
- TNA has received an offer from Velocity to air Impact Wrestling. We can confirm that if TNA accepts the deal it will be a shot at Jeff Jarrett and his failed All Wheels Wrestling pilot.
- The Bro Mans are going to social media to find new dates*. (*Calendar dates to wrestle on because TNA only runs 3 shows per month.)
- We weren’t able to get full confirmation so take this as just a rumor for now but Vince Russo may still be working for TNA. If true, TNA management is now treating it as a “double secret” with a lot of mandated pinky promises involved.
- Michael Elgin wants to be celebrated as the first wrestler to hold a vertical suplex longer than he can fan support.
- Semi-Famous Person made a generic wrestling reference.
- Lance Storm accidentally emailed us that he is working as a secret consultant for Chikara.