We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
News for The Week of April 4, 2016
- The Undertaker misunderstood the stipulations of his Wrestlemania match and is very sad that he can’t retire already.
- Hulk Hogan is pitching the idea of returning against Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 33 to continue Wyatt’s “reverse streak.”
- Shane McMahon was seen preparing his sons for Wrestlemania 52 by tossing them from a hotel balcony into a dumpster.
Meet your favorite superstars at WWE Axxess!
- Baron Corbin has fully embraced his “Big Breakfast” nickname and now wears a fanny pack filled with scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns everywhere he goes.
- Alex Riley shook the hands of the religious protesters outside WrestleMania events and whispered “Hail Trump.”
- Austin Aries was disgruntled about something at the NXT show this weekend.
- Gabe Sapolsky sold the rights of Zack Sabre Jr.‘s moveset to Triple H in exchange for another six months of Matt Riddle in EVOLVE.
- The producers of Total Divas have banned the stars from dating boring, obnoxious idiots with terrible fashion sense and stupid tattoos. As a result, every castmember is now single except for Nattie and the Bellas.
- Lance Storm ribs Chris Jericho by only “liking” Twitter compliments about Jericho’s matches instead of retweeting them.