Everyone thinks they could run their own wrestling company, but we’re determined to prove it, with the Wrestling On Earth Fantasy Draft!
Making their picks in the following order will be:
You can see the draft’s introduction and rules here. The picks so far are:
- Round One: Daniel Bryan, John Cena, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy.
- Round Two: Gedo, Brock Lesnar, Sami Zayn, Dean Ambrose.
- Round Three: Christian, Kevin Steen, Prince Devitt, Seth Rollins.
- Round Four: Shelton Benjamin, The Young Bucks, Austin Aries, AJ Styles.
- Round Five: Shane Strickland, Antonio Cesaro, reDRagon, Bobby Roode.
- Round Six: Samoa Joe, Bad Influence, Ricochet, Gail Kim.
- Round Seven: Davey Boy Smith Jr., American Wolves, Akira Tozawa, Time Splitters.
Let the eighth round begin!
Wrestling On Earth Fantasy Draft: Round Eight
Brad’s pick: FOREVER HOOLIGANS
I think Forever Hooligans are the perfect team to work my base roster of talent as they have the gimmick that casual fans can connect with as they are a throwback to the Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff.
They come off as two natural villains and also have the in-ring work experience to go. I feel their singing of the Russian anthem would draw a great negative reaction to them, especially in the United States.