We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of April 4, 2016
- The Undertaker misunderstood the stipulations of his Wrestlemania match and is very sad that he can’t retire already.
- Hulk Hogan is pitching the idea of returning against Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 33 to continue Wyatt’s “reverse streak.”
- Shane McMahon was seen preparing his sons for Wrestlemania 52 by tossing them from a hotel balcony into a dumpster.
Meet your favorite superstars at WWE Axxess!
- Baron Corbin has fully embraced his “Big Breakfast” nickname and now wears a fanny pack filled with scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns everywhere he goes.
- Alex Riley shook the hands of the religious protesters outside WrestleMania events and whispered “Hail Trump.”
- Austin Aries was disgruntled about something at the NXT show this weekend.
Don’t do this. Don’t ever fucking do it.
- Gabe Sapolsky sold the rights of Zack Sabre Jr.‘s moveset to Triple H in exchange for another six months of Matt Riddle in EVOLVE.
- The producers of Total Divas have banned the stars from dating boring, obnoxious idiots with terrible fashion sense and stupid tattoos. As a result, every castmember is now single except for Nattie and the Bellas.
- Lance Storm ribs Chris Jericho by only “liking” Twitter compliments about Jericho’s matches instead of retweeting them.