We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of January 11, 2016
- Dads across the world turned Raw off after Chris Jericho said “Rooty Tooty Booty.” The United Dadssociation then held an emergency meeting to discuss dismissing Jericho as a celebrity spokesperson. More on this as it develops.
- The booking team is struggling to find a predictable and unlikable choice worthy enough to win the 2016 Royal Rumble.
- Dean Ambrose has fallen into character a little too much over the post few months. He has started calling his car “The Ambrose Asylum” and throws drinks on anyone who even mildly irritates him backstage.
- Vince McMahon thinks more Vince McMahon will help Wrestlemania 32 break the all-time WWE attendance record.
- Curtis Axel is considering calling in sick with “the flu” at Royal Rumble so he can continue to get ironic tweets and Wreddit posts about not being eliminated last year.
- WWE is wanting to split The Dudley Boyz so that Bubba Ray can start acting like his Bully Ray persona. D-Von will only agree to the split if WWE allows him to start an angle using his two sons.
This Man Is The Only Person Who Can Stop Chris Jericho.
- Dave Meltzer‘s least favorite Harry Potter character is Neville Longbottom.
- Disney has bought the rights to the Bullet Club name.
- Lance Storm missed the January 4 Dome Show because he thought it was going to be on January 5th.